We have an exciting educational program planned for the XXIII IAPRD Congress in Lyon, France, 19-22 August 2018, and are eager to spread the word to colleagues around the world—especially to students, residents, and other trainees.
Please visit our Congress website, where you can register for the Congress and find hotels.
Highlights of the Congress include:
- A truly comprehensive educational congress delivered by a global faculty
- Opportunity to submit abstracts and videos of interesting cases
- Grand Parade of Movement Disorders Video Conference
- Daily “Coffee with the Professor” informal sessions
- Hands on and Skills Workshops
- State of the art diagnostics and therapeutics, debates on controversial issues on the final day
- Lyon in the summer!
Lyon is a charming, historic city that has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. With its renowned cuisine and location on the Rhône and Saône rivers near the base of the Alps, it is a dream destination. This lovely locale will be the backdrop for our informative plenary, parallel, and skills workshop sessions during the first 3 days.
Thank you for considering this request and see you in Lyon!
Our warmest regards,
Elena, Hubert, Tanya, Dan and Mary Ann